Team Favori's Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First in misc.

2 posters

Go down

First in misc. Empty First in misc.

Post  BulkInProcess Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 pm

So today I was at Peter Piper eating with some friends and this wild snorlax appears. She begins trying to relate to me and to be my friend( or fuck me). I was too busy eating me pizza to pay attention to her. She then starts asking if I'm going to prom. I then tell her that I am and I have a date, that my other friend is gay (he isnt), and my 2 other friends have gfs. She then says "I guess what they say is true.. all the good guys are either taken or gay". I then proceed to turn my head and pretend like she doesnt exist and after about 5 minutes she realizes that we don't want her around and she leaves. True story. Story isnt the greatest but I figured I'd start up the misc here.

Cliffs.
Whale confronts me and friends.
Whale Hits on me.
I convince the whale and me and friends are taken and one is gay.
Friend isnt actually gay.
We ignore her.
She leaves 5 minutes later.

BulkInProcess

Back to top Go down

First in misc. Empty Re: First in misc.

Post  favori12 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 pm

BulkInProcess wrote:So today I was at Peter Piper eating with some friends and this wild snorlax appears. She begins trying to relate to me and to be my friend( or fuck me). I was too busy eating me pizza to pay attention to her. She then starts asking if I'm going to prom. I then tell her that I am and I have a date, that my other friend is gay (he isnt), and my 2 other friends have gfs. She then says "I guess what they say is true.. all the good guys are either taken or gay". I then proceed to turn my head and pretend like she doesnt exist and after about 5 minutes she realizes that we don't want her around and she leaves. True story. Story isnt the greatest but I figured I'd start up the misc here.

Cliffs.
Whale Hits on me.
We ignore her.

ha

Silly fatties, I had a 6' 300 lb whale ask me out of nowhere if I wanted to have sex with her. I literally told the bitch to fuck off, she was mad as hell haha.
favori12
favori12
Admin

https://teamfavori.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BulkInProcess Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:24 pm

favori12 wrote:
BulkInProcess wrote:So today I was at Peter Piper eating with some friends and this wild snorlax appears. She begins trying to relate to me and to be my friend( or fuck me). I was too busy eating me pizza to pay attention to her. She then starts asking if I'm going to prom. I then tell her that I am and I have a date, that my other friend is gay (he isnt), and my 2 other friends have gfs. She then says "I guess what they say is true.. all the good guys are either taken or gay". I then proceed to turn my head and pretend like she doesnt exist and after about 5 minutes she realizes that we don't want her around and she leaves. True story. Story isnt the greatest but I figured I'd start up the misc here.

Cliffs.
Whale Hits on me.
We ignore her.

ha

Silly fatties, I had a 6' 300 lb whale ask me out of nowhere if I wanted to have sex with her. I literally told the bitch to fuck off, she was mad as hell haha.

I really wanted to tell the bitch to fuck off but I'm not THAT rude in person haha. We tried getting her to realize that we wanted her gone but she didnt leave until I decided to practically ignore her.

BulkInProcess

Back to top Go down

Post  favori12 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

BulkInProcess wrote:
I really wanted to tell the bitch to fuck off but I'm not THAT rude in person haha. We tried getting her to realize that we wanted her gone but she didnt leave until I decided to practically ignore her.

I'd do the same IRL breh, I told this bitch though to fk off online though... she went to my school.
favori12
favori12
Admin

https://teamfavori.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum